Buyer Persona Tutorial
Do you know who you're talking to?
Feel your audiences’ pain
Of course you can get started right now without too much thought about what your customer is like, where they hang out or why they might buy from you. If you have a mass market ad budget – then go for it.
But if you are like most small and medium businesses you want to make sure every marketing pound is really working for you. In which case starting from understanding your audience is a must. A buyer persona is a framework that will assist you and reign in your over excitement for your own product and think about what’s in it for your customers. After all, no customers, no business.
What you will learn:
- Who to target and why
- How to segment your audience
- Be honest, what do you know about them
- What you don’t know, find out – super tips on this
- How to find out why they buy
- When to use surveys and when not to
- How to get to the truth, research is full of lies
- Perceptions vs reality
- What kind of communication to use
- Messaging, frequency and location
This is just one of the many easy to understand step by step tutorials given to you when you join St Pauls Marketing Club.